Green Mountain Cyclocross Day 2 Bar Camn

Not a typo. A "Camn" is just a cam that looks damnnnnn good.

Green Mountain Cyclocross Day 2 Bar Cam from colin reuter on Vimeo.


Lap highlights:
* Josh Lehmann arms hitting my brake hoods as he tries to avoid the scorer's table in the start
* A Keough crashing on the down/up and trying to go upstream with his bike to get out of the fray
* Greg Whitney getting cleaned out by an unknown Canadian on a 180
* Riding the rideup in traffic
* Slamming the door on someone (Matt Green maybe?) who tried to dive bomb me on the descent after the rideup.

Comments

Unknown said…
why are you riding linnea's bikes? did you sell both of yours?
Colin R said…
I may have sold both of my bikes in the expectation I would get my BH in time for Vermont. I may be an idiot.
trackrich said…
Thank God they took out that stupid turn around the shed. The scar on my hip from the little pointy rocks on that first 90 degree turn still hurts sometimes
G-ride said…
wow that was nice! just the new wide angle camn, or did you make other changes?

Popular posts from this blog

Sam Anderson Cheats at Mountain Bike Racing

US Cyclocross Nationals Travesty Report: Junior Girls

Do-It-Yourself March Cycling Blog Post